These are the terms and conditions of use for https://www.mindful.team.com (Site). The Site is operated by Journe Ltd (we, us and our). We are a limited company, registered in England. Our registered company number is 10226131, and our registered office is at 41 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7LA.
Your use of the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions and by using the Site you agree to be bound by them.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by changing them on the Site. These terms and conditions were last updated on 08/07/2017.
Access to the Site
It is your responsibility to ensure your equipment (computer, laptop, netbook, tablet or other mobile device) meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Site and is compatible with the Site.
We restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who register with the Site and have done so.
Registered users must ensure that the registration details they provide are accurate. If you are accepted to join we will provide you with a log-on ID (such as a username and password or other identifier) as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential and must not reveal it to anyone else. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your log-on ID and must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or other security breach of which you become aware. We reserve the right to disable any log-on ID, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or if any details you provide for the purposes of registering prove to be false.
We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Site. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of the Site, or the entire Site, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by us, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Site, or any features, parts or content of the Site.
What you are allowed to do
You may only use the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may retrieve and display content from the Site on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of the Site and, where they apply, will be displayed on-screen or accessible via a link.
What you are not allowed to do
- - 'scrape' content or store content of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the content of the Site;
- - remove or change any content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted; or
- - create links to the Site from any other website, without our prior written consent (save that you may create links to the homepage of the Site in order to promote it to potential users.
- You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations and including in relation to any data you use about others), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
- All rights granted to you under these terms and conditions will terminate immediately in the event that you are in breach of any of them.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in any content of the Site (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these terms and conditions gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from the Site. In the event you print off, copy or store pages from the Site (only as permitted by these terms and conditions), you must ensure that any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
We may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. You agree that your use of the Site is on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and at your sole risk.
Whilst we try to make sure that all information contained on the Site (other than any user-generated content) is correct, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed.
We make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, correctness, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content of the Site and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind are hereby excluded and we accept no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of you or anyone else using the Site or relying on any of its content.
We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the Site will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
We do not control any of the content posted or distributed by Users (collectively User Content), nor is it moderated. Each User is solely responsible for his/her respective User Content as distributed by him/her. You acknowledge that all User Content expresses the views of their respective authors, and not our views.
- - ensure that it is your original content and that you have all rights to submit it and grant us the rights to use it as set out below;
- - not submit any User Content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party;
- - not submit any User Content that contains any viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive elements;
- - not impersonate, or misrepresent an affiliation with, any person or entity.
- We grant us a royalty-free irrevocable worldwide licence to use your User Content on the Site and for promoting the Site (including externally).
Your personal information
Use of your personal information submitted to or via the Site is governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
We reserve the right to terminate your right to use this Site and disable your log-on ID if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of these terms or any other terms on this Site.Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, under English law, be limited or excluded. Subject to this, in no event shall we be liable to you for any business losses and any liability we do have for losses you suffer is strictly limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and you agree that any dispute between you and us regarding them or the Site will only be dealt with by the English courts, provided that, if you live in a part of the United Kingdom other than England, the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will govern and any dispute will only be dealt with by the courts there. Nothing shall prevent us from bringing proceedings to protect our intellectual property rights before any competent court.
Please submit any questions, concerns or comments you have about this policy or any requests concerning your personal data, by email to email@example.com , or by writing to us at:
41 Great Portland Street
WE�LL KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
Your personal data and account details are 100% safe with us. We�ll never sell or trade your information with anyone else � that means no companies, groups or individuals, ever.
© 2017 Journe Ltd